Tuesday 8 March 2016

I have been meaning to blog my hobby for a long time. I have stuff all over the net, so I thought it was about time I put it in one place then I can just link back to the blog to show people what I have been doing.. yeah I'm lazy... but more important really time poor.

Same old story, 2 kids under 10. Run a number of small businesses and for some insane reason I run Newcastle Legion.

Aside from all that I hobby like a madman and I want to capture it in one place.

Fury Method is more about the way I approach painting mini's and my hobby. I have been very active in the scene since 92.

More to come just wanted to.... start.

Small sample of some of my work. I will flesh out details in future posts.

Old School 2nd Space Wolf Army 1500pts

Legion Griffon Epic 40k

My Cult Army Project 1500 2nd ed 40k

 Stealers having lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment